Tour of St Mary’s College, Oscott
St Mary’s College is a residential training college for young men who have entered into the vocation of training to be part of the Catholic Priesthood. It has been at its present location since 1838 and was decorated by the eminent Victorian architect, Augustus Welby Pugin. As a residential facility, the College is private property and only open to the public at limited times throughout the year.
The tour will take visitors around the public areas of the college, including the chapel, museum and library.
Car parking is available at the front of the college, if using satnav please use postcode B73 5BB to come to the main gates on Chester Road. There are a number of bus stops located near to the college on College Road and Chester Road and Chester Road train station is 30 minutes’ walk from the college grounds.
No refreshments at St Mary’s College, but there are numerous café’s and eateries located nearby.
Organised by St Mary’s College, Oscott
Date & TimeWed 13 Sept | 9.30am-11.30am & 1pm-3pm
Sat 16 Sept | 9.30am-11.30am
St Mary’s College, Oscott, Chester Road, Sutton Coldfield, B73 5AA
AccessPlease be aware that access to the first floor is by stairs only and that there are steps to some areas of the chapel.