Burnt down in the 1791 Priestley Riots, Moseley Hall was rebuilt and extended in 1795. Visit will include a tour of the ground floor rooms that were used by the various families that lived here; the former wine cellars and a secret ‘safe room’ hidden behind a wooden cupboard. The tour will start at Moseley Hall Dovecote from where it is a short walk to the Hall.
How to get there: Moseley Hall Dovecote is near the entrance to Moseley Hall Hospital, opposite King David School and between Moseley and Kings Heath. Moseley is served by the 50, 35 and 1/41 bus services and by West Midlands Rail. The dovecote is equidistant from Moseley Village and Kings Heath railway stations.
Organised by The Moseley Society