Winterbourne House and Garden
Explore Winterbourne House, stroll through the Garden for free and finish off with a tea and cake in the tearoom.
Visit Winterbourne House and Garden as we open our doors for free and welcome visitors to the museum and gardens without the usual admission charge. Browse our second hand book shop for a bargain; explore the grounds and round your day off with a visit to our tearoom and treat yourself to a tasty snack.
Photo by Greg Milner.
Date & Time
Sunday 22 Sept 2019 | 11.30am – 5.30pm (last entry 4.45pm)
University of Birmingham, 58 Edgbaston Park Road, B15 2RT
Booking not required
There is a small on site car park but the overflow will probably be in use. Accessible by public transport. There is a lift in the main house and about 60% of the garden is wheelchair friendly with the other 40% being grass paths and narrow boards.